[Openv6] APONF and its relationship to AECON and SFC

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sun, 13 July 2014 10:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yw4OYklPxbcBiG4kbdDDo+WEu2wLfIm9MDc2+SVwQJM=; b=n2WMNoMrPfChD0RO4OUYhpdAZriv5tIko7eGmPo4q3tXyT3QSVX5WdUHixt7J6Gs2e q5u109OaiCmypGCIaV0EnZSqJdWAcKh8lEHKWzRiRSb88mjpxR295gUUP9LQCOslLv+R aW9NTsFgr7PJjnNd2yFKuHgofv+mwiqrZ1RRjuVJkE5kBp0tJEbAMtprUWBK9IMJhuJv qAssg+kORDix9xyEvB3t9ga5cHpR6DUWIxTDKAEZQ+C2JdeBpbmMD7nP3trLdwE3pCg2 Q8jkaZa0l27241RP1wGc3jD+gNxpjdAhQ7YNTdkBHHr/pjdwh5G1vKIMwQAkIxBeRE0C dKuQ==