Re: [Openv6] Comments on draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-02

"Zhouqian (Cathy)" <cathy.zhou@huawei.com> Wed, 09 July 2014 09:12 UTC

From: "Zhouqian (Cathy)" <cathy.zhou@huawei.com>
To: Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com>, "openv6@ietf.org" <openv6@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 09:12:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.76.105]
Subject: Re: [Openv6] Comments on draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-02

Hi Tom,
We actually have a document about the architecture, here is the link: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-02.txt.
Regarding the protocol, GIST may be a candidate. But we are also considering other protocols, e.g., netconf, restconf, and etc. The gap analysis document http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tremblay-aponf-gap-analysis-00.txt
explains why GIST fits to the requirements and will explain other protocols in later versions.

Best Regards,
Cathy