Re: [Openv6] Comments on draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-02

<karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Fri, 11 July 2014 05:28 UTC

From: karagian@cs.utwente.nl
To: tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com, cathy.zhou@huawei.com, openv6@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 05:28:26 +0000
x-originating-ip: [85.75.152.72]
Subject: Re: [Openv6] Comments on draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-02

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for your comments!

Regarding GIST, please note that NSIS is mentioned as candidate, based on the comments of IESG and IAB on APONF improvements. These comments were provided after rejecting the first APONF BOF request.

We will take your comments in considerations and the discussions that we will have in Toronto when updating the 02 version of the problem statement draft.

Best regards,
Georgios