Re: [OPSAWG] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-07: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 21 October 2020 06:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603260602; bh=hoWwFHnz6ilgjHoFJ+hq521lMlxLxN6KLTp4eS73xoI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Ay4dqfmNzY1uGhXYAUbOI+5D7zTp/2MenAnhiih3PLb7yklnEU5A8OJSfkPDQItSD r6WnBQuQcT4WEwBj7CVVR8A3CqJRararwMpq2WKemNbL28OAIOozjGctPIKTaTZ4ZD cj1chmPMsTRvqQJDMzdBv8hjD60NPnwbkJifT8mUrMvbHMH4h3j33DjJNXAjwq7gfe d/zY4m4pWR4HMLY1vuN17BNFbC6h/zpv25WpJIdxUqZhgI/orCk5wmcl5iUMBoQ9ce o0Jl8i29n6s4W+Y9XttbHC6yAPMRbxQFggKotcD5J55b2cam8H3+aDdG8+s8ZLw3tn ah6TfBxAX/m4w==