Re: [OPSAWG] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 07 October 2020 06:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602050950; bh=tK35uhiD0DM6KcjDtmuDBKF+vjtpvG3tJ6I3YZlqXaQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=GcXL/54x3oeFSn1cvezTvOMvlKodFrv2NlRKtkmp+Ti1qUZj3BCD0GDmO63GsLS28 cIQcWitysHaDZA1y57By6O1WnIattVKzlFbMNuYWXCRN8nFnbYX8ACgVI+yogEdcyV skBz9Ena/AZ5DV62TN7W/tY/khr3kyWMR6eDqlXpMVeomx0F6DLK//nEfR5jjA6k7I Q9yTDykAaMWi+vOp2vE66+Mr2jBvLzoFN+MGiRc1Rnf5W+hmi+zmntgbLTcfci+gGI a2SwWs3sNj4SfJbu6pL2YCjKvdFals7OuInAGbYGsl9Hu2bJqdUw7WilhjDQLi+jAt 8eRKgtNfiauIg==