Re: [OPSAWG] New Version Notification for draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-02.txt

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Wed, 22 January 2020 15:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZE5TFWTxXGWfmv4QZjINyhwkjhMqczrbKoAkVg8BsdY=; b=cHY0cVACvmoYoTgZZ9W+VeT3zaL2PcLqz6TQG3meO+6mKbRvv29+UN4AIfMO2srbBn B+gCRMEC5mb7Q8C7CYUlYC9Bo9ailj0bZx65fhX7nQ3NlYG3jUwPa0NzkALXtxtuj+TB ys0RVSd/pdeDS8wUTD2/Zt60FPj5UwagcKSPpaojA7cOejQqQ9qb4rjwXwAiif8X9cle AkmC0LQ6lUDg/DGSBrOnRxQN1dhUTsZr9wy+/MLjxCTbAUhCCA9fI8NdyZCadabqsEFY ZTaUkS/XHtIpi0l335hSrpL70V/uq48zsg40V3tPnd6RbW5QbuEn067SblEr8BUhy38m i5RQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZE5TFWTxXGWfmv4QZjINyhwkjhMqczrbKoAkVg8BsdY=; b=UjJ8IKTkYF28xnhLhxiSw8oq1sG1bpgfnu6OfLlaaGxpcUqgxXdQ6rgon9O7lL2qSN hkLHsgHir9v2NCYmzLpKbLGbBXGk8pvftM62n1oFW+IQ+qXuszGfPoqP/x4iTWRF3IBe jqStRcRNZ6iAkKEUYm73GJO6ZR3ojbAQrEZu8E6d88b723E7FdtdrNfJsVoy+S9mI7bc K0QqbJW817QzuYr6FNlp0+Y1SX/yAgPjkRAQD9cWzfXIfSsFuw7mRqmGlLtqxluDHLod yOgwYVc3zaxYK3poDRtSAYUQgF83Zwzf0FEE6XpG9E71U6KGmJzJGtCxdQcWnT+6alrj d3qQ==