Re: [OPSAWG] Alternate Tunnel Encapsulation for Data Frames in CAPWAP

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Tue, 04 March 2014 08:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ppRsTFvUvyIjmnVbWI6migGSUqeq50d9rktAaBP04tI=; b=FfY4Y+uUKOb/yRJWItxbCTF/2nbnSDMTEwBPqXYQegwHTHrdONgQ4Acxym+RGq+xCE YU1rY1wQPH6VhpoOWaYEj9+13GxOBo15XDOP7hzmjh5QPcC3WbWGeB7d0xaVC6XMjEgU AltMzXOjuMu9oajavwhq8lkeO9ylT0OggikhMsRVArFKuVvs2xLBDK9gqNqBvHzX/pLD cBSqLM8qZCFApav1+R1GVuLg6N6w+JzRPufkuexssJ1fQdiIaR2dWlT9IkzQ5MXVCPDB w3pYQ2Nzv3OkyYxPxfZg8fK9kerNAPtKZpreE6JGJSAhynA69WUl9VfVSs6Kn9ReLBsx 7XhQ==