Re: [OPSAWG] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-07: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 22 October 2020 08:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603357110; bh=uqC8k4sZ0HXVnUSp0D2f84+nro/lhf5KB4SXfZtbGxQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=qb8ciqdrWnSf6OnPI7BqUS2f8CBq+ZWBYl+ldD3xeQF4tYLVZFWZZphbEqtY1yIMv YWh7gx1V9dS2q+LbT/4+FxzIIS+comAorMsF9dvBFrcMCFTVOTkamJggztFP77JEIH 1AloP/3uo+fx5YAL+2JDA/1vhKLtyFnTROFhOuMuB4oXhgIjobyLGSiDp+RSWd610k gbT/AbWU6wCfsN8/hZbp8xoSJ424uE0sOWzqyVgSq0mS2XpPCGBYiejAWOcmkKCpvM rxNu+uW+abmwFeTwGR2W2TBQK2/dmut2OEi03svr3XIPFOY72jCB3Oytt4b18nQ4wz JuFRhyK6echjg==