Re: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-?? overview of significant changes over the last year

Andrej Ota <andrej@ota.si> Fri, 20 April 2018 11:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ota.si; h= message-id:references:content-transfer-encoding:date:date :in-reply-to:from:from:subject:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-type:received; s=toshio; t=1524223576; x=1526037977; bh=800F55wdAMYTwIuwSeNHNiTM+6GAxT/Qma0e8JeEmrw=; b=VHozEgiQ6wd2 WMg3Rrgz3ShfW9PBcwUG+PD3GzFjcJ2cS+wfN9xkN9nXTUhdDQfGjmkBpS+53d8l s5Hnkk8Lqe1eZbY5rCpJb+6LT60t/4kM2FsMJJZbHCRHKBhtBhQjESyHfgqat+JX OxG5gdAZUKFQhJP5mWsumnpRoo06pkU=