Re: [OPSAWG] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 25 October 2016 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dxuX/aF6lLfBdbCjLD156y+9MlRrVXzUK+o41x2l7fs=; b=lJ5tt1uI8ZRUubXqAY3rpGKaQWw8Vwxhh9Z9ONGL2OQX1outf8Pz70SWO3mJzKqkaL ZIDhDa8AK/bsPfO/Y4w7C3ssA2dq3yCalULr4nOLZvZ/6lyE8dtZsypnotRyoKgbKU/K uVwDGqUU1kAYBmpaeJJVQKQUvqUhlpUqMWCR8to0NHxQWf+X29wFVZSm8jMaab8ww3mH wCCBMCKTMFflOLKm7X/wDOxlxPQMe2QrV14smfNrTAmqR+K6AteT28GbgL29AktnFwkN DL62EcndHhI3OyNK/vZsPUBYxmBT1JLCdXBcO36VP9lbcSH5ptDyAHctrlu0At+CEyNV 8d1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dxuX/aF6lLfBdbCjLD156y+9MlRrVXzUK+o41x2l7fs=; b=eDwElfxCr2dgUnTgA61hfQiwK2cPes0k40c7eLd4KTlW8ntgPlRty2WHY6IkPpLsgZ q5QoDmV5R2KzS2kgET/gIPh+X0JAHuU1G2dsw/KJaJNtB1pbIXGBw5l3q8t7VzBYXRKt ABJQ6e0Eyd0CC+S76IT8kceWXWyWxYDBTNQH2a0JRyqGbnm4E7puUPVasw4x/p6fZGCn Bx6X/dZnV4TDwagXSDrIRkA0NBpEnShKxM1VO9WweI1sJNSUUHh2SMlAUJBm6fnhDxds iOhJ5p+U8KEtC0CZXQL/ozgHdotF1SmOXi+RKbBmgKYxJF6xVSrK4IOdjPze1hbfSNxy kEPw==