Re: [OPSAWG] WG LC: draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-03

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 12 June 2020 08:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1591949729; bh=d85SdbgwFYYpDrykmK21+Jn/A3INagLK2VackTeiKYE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=xE1tmLmmc53UXhWf3t+gexrnmP4ibOyN6TP5X44PZmqoxT2YIeag7sYuDPdie52dW RhxUThCtgOmgL7DJgF58QgGDeK8BD0KQWkSpBzgpacCCfxTi1brv9fbdP3jDPAr6HX F4SH0RFXEBAX5uPo8ENavYTbOkI9PK29oOTbLCbhCIyHg/0Ma0htWU9ht8UjIK34SM 5Hv+VtWizZBc7IRWmtLUO6Hr6Se8UtEBTqmZpywvbEf0OjuQwMHyt30ieEVsyyHLXS HUMHfeTpzHOSXM9Jvhu4O1OTugR9qibAtPWDub2KXzizOcaxVdExR6ceS2/Pd/ITdS FY89Rr5sJl1/w==