Re: [OPSAWG] network management data models - a rewrite

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <cdl@asgaard.org> Thu, 17 November 2011 06:25 UTC

From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <cdl@asgaard.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:25:32 -0800
To: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com>, Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] network management data models - a rewrite

Greetings all,

	To confirm - the temperature check in the room was to include both views in the document, as one view may resonate better with different communities.  I believe that your contribution will be a valuable addition to the document, as it stands.  If you have some specific issues regarding the examples and their suitability, please work with the authors on the document, however we need to do so quickly.  The consensus in the room was to advance the document in short order.

	If anyone else in the group has a feeling on this topic, please speak up on the list in short order.

	Thank you,
	Chris