Re: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG Adoption Call on draft-lear-opsawg-sbom-access-00

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Tue, 26 January 2021 14:40 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0CyAQBSKRBglwpIDI1iHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQFAgU8Cgx9aMC8KhDaJBIgnLQOaWYFoCwEDAQEBAQEJGAsKAgQBAYFVgjFEAoF4AiU5BQ0CEAEBBQEBAQIBBgQUAQEBAQEBAQEJFgaGEQyFdAEBBAEBGwYPAQU2CxAJAhgCAiYCAicgEAYNAQUCAQGDIgGDCguWH5wIgTKERAKBE4M8gT4GgQ4qhnyCMoQQJg+BTT+BEScPgmM+gl0BAQOBIgUBEgGDOoJgBIFVEIFHUQJbKi4vHnKSeaUELAeBaIESgRgFC4gIkjMFCh+DK4o0hTUGj16fPZE7LoR3gW6BCXBNJE+CaVAXAg2OO4hrhUVCMQI1AgYBCQEBAwkBe4oIAYEQAQE