Re: [OPSAWG] Simplified Alternative to CAPWAP

Björn Smedman <bjorn.smedman@anyfinetworks.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 13:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zMtY6C1H3ylBHA+IQ41FZ7MWau+Xn/MYaLoG//qq3fQ=; b=Ev3VAeVlJ8YkhecQGcEiNcPI7sdYPRNY1RM5Sg6NqNImgaZUitALkDutnM7gOA1wNg OKun+wHZf+eZfPrqfvJ+XSKMe5e2x68X4Q2d47fPjWdI6mtn1ufDUeoKn3TNHlBAuXDy jGqx1thZ/JJ1OsarmDej2Lizhu60IcEfgttB5Q06mNiVlW3f0pPA28KJZMz44x91sp/Y XDRwiEKAO6L7pqdPxRtmzWWr2TebfjQm1Rf40LjFhe7/cGa5w0tZCZcbkD9xATGelMtc F3r9w0el1Pj8M1OVbcRPLg12F/68idu5q5Ep/M2Z7cqLZ08XkG+3m8I5Epfb9ZRWlKwM dtXQ==