Subject: [OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-07.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 07:03:57 -0700
List-Id: OPSA Working Group Mail List <opsawg.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-07.txt is now
available. It is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working
Group (OPSAWG) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   A Data Manifest for Contextualized Telemetry Data
   Authors: Benoit Claise
            Jean Quilbeuf
            Diego R. Lopez
            Ignacio Dominguez
            Thomas Graf
   Name:    draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-07.txt
   Pages:   40
   Dates:   2025-06-11

Abstract:

   Network platforms use Model-driven Telemetry, such as YANG-Push, to
   continuously stream information, including both counters and state
   information.  This document describes the metadata that ensure that
   the collected data can be interpreted correctly.  This document
   specifies the data manifest, composed of two YANG data models (the
   platform manifest and the non-normative data collection manifest).
   These YANG modules are specified at the network level (e.g., network
   controllers) to provide a model that encompasses several network
   platforms.  The data manifest must be streamed and stored along with
   the data, up to the collection and analytics systems in order to keep
   the collected data fully exploitable by the data scientists and
   relevant tools.  Additionally, this document specifies an
   augmentation of the YANG-Push model to include the actual collection
   period, in case it differs from the configured collection period.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts