Re: [OPSAWG] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-11: (with COMMENT)

Duzongpeng <duzongpeng@huawei.com> Thu, 25 January 2018 08:54 UTC

From: Duzongpeng <duzongpeng@huawei.com>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel@ietf.org>, Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "warren@kumari.net" <warren@kumari.net>, "opsawg-chairs@ietf.org" <opsawg-chairs@ietf.org>, Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>