Re: [OPSAWG] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-07: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 20 October 2020 06:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603174217; bh=gSYoc8mDn8/j4m6ED6harlU/f2GE0tzMLWvN5rfFA0E=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ireiMj56530HGrb5Kj/iz/HgXMjDOIf+jlub0MDYfcDWodK5Rr07GOgAnhKiNZHM9 s+SQd2tGuyW05qh4pwaTRWGAhXIkWQQDAw6NtkwoleboAeyd1W2sNTJfWE8wGCfgl6 qSXV6ApmtjDiaQZjOsRYvrRHDNQ13FEaHySKI1G3Sza78cwimTajAHpoFTfz47c9UY 8ZjaleqABWzjb9qwUzrpKXKIGAl8luKusW2dp0xnZrfVxlfnDtzHnNORon1cyEn/mD 3MHxf9OtzaX9qMVPZrNNhxRmRG0Q+fCKHlsKFEbsqgLW318K7XSTxYBIYy4/JNPgrw oyfsRnpWOWtBg==