Re: [OPSAWG] extend the call//RE: WG adoption call for draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-09

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sun, 05 January 2020 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9AE5XCsTVkWy53oGUZjAd8HcWD4YS0iqjPLiU6eFqas=; b=djveRAgVMC8siCKVo8YBHJ6Ntjn1UyjrU6pP02TKnwAGWqZ0z+JR3sBSId8/ialngW s3DqOaHPLPIpoZGmDzwfGvwG5RzZ8S3vYKwK9gr4aJUIs/ErTganFgtRv9wRPP/ZWAI+ X7X5LIaO3c1z4RG9Cne8ka9vkCZluf6kS11fVVAoBiUmrb8bnnmACtH4SsybEF9fKKeQ 7GhnDfBD6JiW4E5nRrr54+SIKxe2B8WeMrArqxAX9kAsch1aewQee2tqRuMyyShs5wmS A8ylUiSbn+MYWxngl+uSGidJjnovkjk3W4nOVbxp3EVlSCNSj1R0E6B7bn1Tak6jCAz7 b7+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9AE5XCsTVkWy53oGUZjAd8HcWD4YS0iqjPLiU6eFqas=; b=IXJ2x5JlxC/hsTM9eofx6khXYQvu7P/1mIZRTrnh0asP9trkZvPK4bEG4VROB7YVqf qejoWvPCUOll289fpBBoAJWc4o4PxmpCJ8brpPDksYbZp6Zq+YUty8zVg4Ng3yBQ3jGS LfTjAmKlyR5SdJyvhrzEeQRFhq+ruq//NtoWYwB9YXN+maha0csnPA6Lp7ePE0q7dpIc rvYZ5c1gJHwD8tOIQq/X+4IG45Upg2gQzPYK4ji/Zr+uOAwEJoVtw6x5ygPfqbpu9nFT Tk7b0uDGV1VcyPKJKdnITOu5yc2SszboToyjH73RfiI0OVv7ZkX2ufX1qIxBZSHCApyw l/iw==