Re: [OPSAWG] Declaring something to be a controller in MUD

"M. Ranganathan" <mranga@gmail.com> Mon, 24 June 2019 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pTBFoAzsKnuwma825Y6VqljnQr+CSFXhqX8v/IR+QGc=; b=BoambRudgFfYhTOdaOftZq3ClhuzXC5NvLsq5zlaErAFE0DoHsE0kaMeKDegEJQU5s /Oksez+yAv957nMNgsDeIV6IvLVktl/GAckF2UfShb/Sz4LjU0H4Ae+tlOzzSE0CbL1z 46ohDWmd7MruMYPumr8MO2zNPAn/6ptFvw0xd8+3hF7QJ6bKou2Ep5fTJpdKcIgwpEmU YP16QlhV1O892yMJEIIAqADOUaIlgiVES7Uob3RINInmeJZEbDJwKlgGYF9EhfGCUlei WDt9Ulbs2z+otF5I9dro28uhepuAg5AmtWHioRyKZSlWR352IOubT2yp2Hca3w2za1lz HKzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pTBFoAzsKnuwma825Y6VqljnQr+CSFXhqX8v/IR+QGc=; b=HG4Epl0g+zeokcKTE1JvZC6vDnRVd80AFQcUoUUP8TZm/NNm99lMLriQQSPDTum175 7zUg7sG9TzFkMYc6WBUWQZgydCcqBRB7wifu1TEgvG2I/6/83IzVbBgYgXA5vizIJYBn S7pqw1sQaaZKDFAErrKezF8VJ81mQ56dPVT875Qo7zsRKHi+9xnDVe8ZEl3uY0o6rYdf NvAFW3ldwJ0h55z05qT5j7p4Wcq2/wxT16ja8UmtyfciOcHc7wFt5CihiWIpMGAtzXwh c+xHhwM3RJVFDpq4aIw9oLOONM+ijw3YOmn9/nEumWHwd+2Kj27QCGdtusN1SrUOD9bn zp0Q==