Re: [OPSAWG] Simplified Alternative to CAPWAP

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lNNRrVgXR58damVRHgi4uvrhTQ3O1hoth6u4lTY6r6k=; b=O2prDes1Wzh610cbm7/h7CF/K5BaHfXIsIO3CeAaSgbXlWFswfdVFfpXWKUt3cszhx LV/5oFNrSuKJvtR0XTGObJYVyXQtPS9n5yJHQ1KHaDKROWEFOORZ4mQPOo+42y5GDB+J wYtQ2BJ9M9wfrRhbCxWF3oM2+W/3vw/SbKIptQi0yhV/wATvH5GHkM25jxAlchkk+Agh Ku3Lcvg4BLOewiaEWVl3V0XyaBnhGfsYV0J5+t2ZZ2lxnVVC4bYFtlZvKW8AVRPoXEdE 2PMS4vHDMgMZzItRYKdmIzwfrXO/2hFubU9PuqR56vw1tjWalG7E50p+HR61YhpXdYYt cfPg==