Re: [OPSAWG] Erik Kline's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 23 September 2021 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pna0IaNrr7wsGdW8lI+JfffFMDpn6t7omrfk5L9x0WU=; b=nxSJ5RwiwMZovYmzyV34Etx5hQ0vuSuVYGdi3FWWxAALgD2LI7PxvFmbK6COQHKGo0 BRsZ1hQ2G4cGEeoEQ4xiaqvLPPZvu4mLQ24G98r6+S9gXuX/BZgGWZTnmvAWsrgoAkXy gh1I/gXPH0fiSgKWbZqf3V52uiDuWqGvHAkeVlcENIvFLjP2PS4OOs0zIEClZ/gZROth gQmr2EA7TiLNePklEFsiZHgYZ1SfRoGsVdd9S98Opc/tXTqHWGENlNcAYqubXu23xx/W 7PnhVwUds4nqf24Lkh21n8+IXO3yxHWv+4nPVphKoGkIhBCnpxneS39zMCMhaJ1Co6Ql SU8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pna0IaNrr7wsGdW8lI+JfffFMDpn6t7omrfk5L9x0WU=; b=697ZPdaZYIqdlLIqMHSZR9ROhTIo0flHp1jn+8fJDKNTY6ejL/qhbNlTsrVkIZ1kwg erHJdHiiRYFaqtbKAoF43xijbnzy5FJ7vdBgyjUK9pgEGfEAoknL2zRGZcpT/mbPw33b zr9BI4VIsWQCbXK6uRfGTA7898u7Cu21PWpRhH3NQLXKj5JtGqHC48qcknQBmfwHew/r AAboRQhcPylSrbD8eQAmod0XgB8J9lWYp0MkW/5QI8S9yaV2AINEqD6Hm2epj1zDxm9V 2FrpMm5J7GVY0jKRKTAGAxJ9LJhRFSaAewxEIqbQstYvcEtzt7JVPzRSFXSmkfSihVkk zN5A==