Re: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06.txt> (A Framework for Automating Service and Network Management with YANG) to Informational RFC

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 29 September 2020 05:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1601358037; bh=myqcuErAGL1MBb8di+M7NAXP0/ID5czKPwOQFoC5Fhc=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ax52zu+6Eran1IzBvFAEMNgZWl1BT47rSyUcyx7/cJ6PhvJ+GcK4CTJZ7HCs96lOd keJJK80SF7jyoLWpzT087tUUCteeE2pc7R0HwDKcAW7MlE7FwIVDXPfFyR7eJtrWQk PA3Jnv5k30UgbtIx4A3c7YFpgXIKsmF8E6Q019F6w2hv8i+HyC4E4RqE2lB44Zpdy7 WhT/3itIkjGRhLglRVqAONPDPjpb3qrqzHq6qZNIoNY8U3Q3INFhjGHQzZCbWQy17c iN30psIDxYjzYo2TMi/DcNAJAcBoJwe0aTm2gHcq/Ncsu/4QaXmSMxkLPLetGy5xQR A1/zir/PA1C0w==