Re: [OPSAWG] AD review for draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-04

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 07 September 2020 14:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1599489295; bh=dLv99mxHB++kgRpLSTMrhPjpZhyjx/iO5k3lOo1zCcE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=XMpMc8HeBQZP6nGrZzyBgfklT9W0yUUyOP3tm2upcP5EIY8KKoF9aaM+5z8cbNSQZ jLsieY7gTBLm2JYlRlj/Y9jGjzaw4/d/qcIuSdzYSmOrvA06BkqYy1XXtB7kX+azBe a/M8jIBvyAEs6jXBDGkaWVaCjt8CobxUpQzJ364VKY3CIcHYLesHeP3x4M20KY3gAp srXBeAG46rDpwJVJJwZ5wljnZ4s3ZQQTACJolFGJT/g99H+NHcGI8qIo3d45q545ch Xyw20RhgnjRjGT7BDrG0cXMzll2RA8U5tAE5z9tjs/M6bfY8bRZbPEDkSsZxuB3Yc4 X8VRmJ7jSJr6w==