Re: [OPSAWG] [netmod] Question on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification

Dean Bogdanovic <dean@voltanet.io> Mon, 13 March 2017 15:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voltanet-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=sLPD3x8pQKcuoy1Aixku9mpfC86OvsJEp2yW+i1xRpE=; b=tQZYrgL/tI0Pw/xxKeTjS6maZUjV5/Srv4oOINKxdLBpCXtTHqHodiPFrD4I1vFZdV J9u01clcfuEQ24pf6QvnY9SdLnoswfP7gqSHHX7xDvCui8k4Ook1ruG6WMLek7vw7JkO RtuPHVe5xoLVnxrO3yCP4G/GOZXZbWEEdn0LgZ+Y/sBkLbIZ0FHtRZnHz0uJekF34ssm 6zHmDQF76lqHGEF5n5WEpkxJ45GOu9YcwjL053NkwEzTVd4V1266lnjJr2SaAP6gIYYP TbMJr+S4BAVhIS8ga546E2UKE+GZ6lcwek2OdISUr+CLFhCIOy+bCgWrp5fLv3sbch7p DFrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=sLPD3x8pQKcuoy1Aixku9mpfC86OvsJEp2yW+i1xRpE=; b=GC8MUmvaqclatkKlavNNOqb+kuoSi15vpIzNFg1rokZUBKmVjCHD9d/6O7gt4mBU0v 2GlcaAVP0PtXNmrkjCqVaTOEDnYSl7IoLaDYrBvcQbijaDvkPrBEkrpcDFUbLc0Ez8lT KUjV+hDBW04/koNBT69i6ijq+MwCNnHYukPkfbNJSDz/roJqmtDqaHwdCvk7G4EF+rNy wKL3xhsNmcaiDzrro1W+/A3m91742Et7EM490cf88OmZ2IpVBGNcu7IrwMAlrzIpwaoF 9svfS9SJCWDaWZgzFQJR6UTwAKPFKl9VU0+YuEu+1S4oArfTiI19vGL9fommQ67qopR/ ewGg==