[OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 18 February 2014 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20591; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392738904; x=1393948504; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=FeupTH+EHQySWO+hwsC/Pbu5gSMLZi+BPLSK84YQayQ=; b=f4bj8CIcLiHfC0rBzrOmVQ93ndnPwDyIvAHUK+3PLG1dlsPsmTQeCQux SZyDaj7WwGtmO27EDP0Psg/nIeburNbeHMTh2v4ZcwchciM8irA48u/0J NMJ3/YvndBRx9p59D4oe2mRD56qr659fyR77ttTWeLzJ7dmTi1mqCf5lB k=;