Re: [OPSAWG] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 05 October 2020 08:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1601884934; bh=8r2GI4/MGJ9PTxR6r0RWEew3mJsvylAEpPP3AigQ2/o=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=sX5k9DRvjwCJ3GwUD44UXnbl7Z8u/fnG612fXstD3qinQODPULV15EsbHBuKV4jTZ jT5JKSjpbF8PRvupogAdv0K4DAXqkIht9eZM0LJqlhLNng66j8rGsHCMVQgXT1smR/ 2Z0vi31zP21GNvu+fi9prifnPv0mTSH/7Qw8I7L3QWn8TG/0mpwZhMBbNO8qaG0MOR RVhzUce740yrmClQHuoJHA+cwt66kLjOC7kYd+bKTpouybMTOtuspRp4X3LETqTR3i oIyeZtdPfFNXI/crq0PybdemUmkXCZFMq1GOpHRlOyPdBcYt1ycM4afKdpS1Awc6Iq 7xmiIC5GiBp+A==