Re: [OPSAWG] Simplified Alternative to CAPWAP

Björn Smedman <bjorn.smedman@anyfinetworks.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 01:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=v54qb7hQwts7gZJ3+wWXI0eejYqSLywXhOmVO9SiC2Q=; b=RuckPON6wDzeL21QAg4VXVjeNhn5rWXZNbdBJcUeM5PBJTnODL/7HldexfSJBV3pk0 58vevc4AzMYeCewUAoty6NJ5gFBNB8TncTyxET6TH7Jvqq3LU5EGSDOGi2fwk8zo4644 m16vAVhMtwihKP6ZWJiHkbWkpyoe8UnK6PifGEVlbfO9z8VAN5yBOOwrRMdRdNKwV32S FZnvEsVRsl3cngHk7iV4MssQOmXIK1UnQA0oMkABCLaurISqBkXH2qTPSnpa8m78q70P umcKhA8vDx789iBIkHD9rLia4t4bWhfrwoZt0JU0L2BjkbwJUCOTjbR/85cNaBt5F7hz jJkg==