[OPSAWG] WGLC: Comments on draft-opsawg-ntf

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 01:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3vbDtybSRfNW4/Fd1of6TfXZkajJ6AXm/BYlhrpmb48=; b=jWEfrh1jE3RtbKN8cmcCksDXZLAuNg2Ftaxp3iiztAiwV4wCLuR643jbRnQO1S0eEb I6wT+eCG6haGvaKhOPGvdILf7HW6r3jvakU/vIQswBULHLkdU7tdWIExq5WW8licXH/V awRCzIn7DsE0xguInMonOtyuhZLP+BtvBb3Gs6L0ddHnBvWlfkkCzNqoUDk7opVs+Z84 YVcihdME8cYZ48sCbomIHrm9mwLowVPisoo/ZHVRfS3jma7wF2KyXvTE34k8dwBeoXMh qaHAfCLCn12h/3XnJz4GB9xwOfx4i+lycT6tyMrdOmVRdvc4dj3iQ3e2w8+DCMgUvBwi DwLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3vbDtybSRfNW4/Fd1of6TfXZkajJ6AXm/BYlhrpmb48=; b=pFgy8zxnl+cfNIzJEeJlQ/3/hT91A9YC94O6UGvUz6psnj/TJbhcjata7cKZ34w9Li +hT2c3bkMUPUI0R7DF9K7zLNouLgAASEX3P1Gr7u/R0NaGVE7WVxvEh+fqRjnq6Kap0H S3X9UOuwmsXe+sTTWUtkzxRg2z5DEsROYxqS7nZFbPxgQIq2tE4BRtHoJiHQmyzF6ox4 2OKuDu4dqzYDKxAps3UpUQWBaRgQ4GthoRSRQC9qlk3Xem+IpuNaSbQRMUnFaKL+s+cy NDKh9VrkdBXuq6Xxilt/hxYXDHKbNAPKbb3JDBZjTzPW2cH9ZF1lqe34lqPELQw/pHip yM6w==