Re: [OPSAWG] AD review: draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-03

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Fri, 18 October 2013 12:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=RhAxtuXGrFgaq7JQzeTJGhEXF1rNtN8S9xrSG3VDKQk=; b=kkF4lYSD94spdXaxblTklAVM4LJqA0mXuGJ3T6+Ad8l2fCLbxM+ME4gnfy4iWTBT1I liAsa/EogH+G7PwA5BEhEDh5nRO5oYUxguQlHa2krwUKzVOWUlWDUEiQExN8Ol9uP34n 3wBieFk2aFted0mxv7VZVKOxMzdlw9COnb44o1z6W3ztapsN9+gVDq97Zm9NmdIyxPax fs4IbsfHPVcAEMgmx0D3smlfzNyhp95mApYCG89M0sDbQPzgkW/Zaob13srIye+JCiib J7UIRxWNxBuZIeq/X3Kf9th1dkiQ9il8L1uH9W/M0gwFmfMCx2D+vB/i57BkGpwzY4zu 63SQ==