Re: [OPSAWG] Opsdir last call partial review of draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-02

William Lupton <wfl@cantab.net> Thu, 05 December 2019 16:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2af6bZIsPQae4z+CPfJI6J2N4TBlvIcjwViuK5FBwqc=; b=DHCANRptOemHOTcuQaHGtj/JfjMypdxvAJS0oIqJxIG8syNWBqkq6dZWMA7xYAePdQ V0BqidI3bvFduxm9JooTaeoU3wruak9Gpzn0SAldQJJ0Ro3U3cPxvhmXcfjPnVUY2A7m aRQmIsM0nNWJRCwgew4auwT4ubEsrjG+5lNixwQ0oBDqjri7vxkBFXz6JzbT5ev0NQTo c5QElVxiiUCasMvtQ5vhedHgPW5N6x6MXxs/Skl6dVqunfuVopyC1ihQhHWNjNDdlA93 KJM28mQ328UW+5HhvZzH2AtXU2dXp7eXfI6VFDTeyuzbMmPmLZ1gDFndUuv9nrrHPVP7 QQYA==