Re: [OPSAWG] Negotiation replacing configuration

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Fri, 31 January 2014 03:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BxKXC4zuF+mARippwEEewj12eldE7BChpOBilIzaZvI=; b=LoHryiJWxKzVzj5kzGpCKBTBkr2OCT+MOSzgEKnJC5TAIfXsqosQbaRiyNIWx8veQd sM2dqMhj9SWtUdtMo4eQpVqmdcHhwtuZlsXSKQoeSIpfivxMLqYkMMfMzNRAJ3/zPI/r dsUFrafVKENz2qbmkKx09Glbfr0vFxrP8FwNTEvAtWkDs1MLlPx0yGUgF1vms1SNAg25 q9wPJmdAogcSRSCQcebhiIhzznYEivnYoZkHUMCuRXlbhXRYJ6O5XiG4O0UAKbGxYP4F LyxsekuoEfLdl8sW78K0nCx91Qr8iYX4FBHMeXbjUkCxJ/7aGGUVLoznI3IoNF4Aqlcj GQTA==