Re: [OPSAWG] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 15 April 2018 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3mBtzBydddWE5TLXsv4pJ//6xyEIyh2/GWTZ+FEoA1k=; b=vL92X8TR6YcpwPw/N8ZXzJo6DDhzBGW3jezYOccKbaHNBCejCeIjMr9xHOolc6R9jL O2yn339WkS6tNcrLjRJmZw/um+caJoLWkBzsyUEoH3cnqyxWNRkB719Js/0q5YwifI7C A7zeRZpEhe6m+0JLAj+pUrHR9pUXqEwzeqjSMf8PsEbMX89ep1YiOE8QlPbCGrLPnOJ/ JEpUQeM4ohRrFzsz6pz3Qxi4ChVc7V6EiOYHzE6vDA/Ct/2x/Fyui/xlViVpDOp49z/W mJeEqC96wMKOTjIIjGUH3nY2jslRQ7X4TfZTbYdZQlQfw1/n9WDJ45ec6y0AtMPcrsEz yBwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3mBtzBydddWE5TLXsv4pJ//6xyEIyh2/GWTZ+FEoA1k=; b=n468/zz7dc7Pz7wJbFaiynzm/wvuzmaT3h8w1S01c2CjzQho+5j8BbsdgGDHmoGqZd o6uKxpWwQk3d2hflJPV9r41OVJYbDYyHCfY7qwi1M3nTPfNXvwX9lloIg3rLIedg0MMZ 4OVs/R1dhMDNviblfDt8S3aobThQ7jQozUJc2y0qBi2zN/Y3hwddqsNSeJNL6ayIGAZF VPkTnbQa7T7sicCDwxM/UV1YczeXIDrY0wFn2ttUKhHEBqFjgliqX5YK68esNW15BOlH dCy7ufiZYgStIIOuDLiblwEtukbkWXHsJTbOu3CsbKtvNV1QcJmWzILNLtyZ/he4mHRM lSOQ==