Re: [OPSAWG] regarding draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community: IPR call

Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com> Wed, 18 April 2018 02:13 UTC

From: Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
CC: "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 02:13:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.156.116]
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] regarding draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community: IPR call

Thanks Warren very much for the suggestions from the AD side.
Base on AD suggestions, I with the WG Chair role, would like to:
1. Let the authors to discuss the relation between the IPR and the draft, and get wider WG awareness.
2. Base on the above, see if the authors need to update the IPR disclosure.
3. Ask the consensus again before sending to IESG.

Thanks,
Tianran