Re: [OPSEC] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsec-v6-26: (with COMMENT)

KK Chittimaneni <kk.chittimaneni@gmail.com> Tue, 11 May 2021 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=C6lhI5BDNGhPYi1vjs/LIAZ7pj1bG1JyUeECF1MRwZc=; b=HDJn2atwB98k5Gok/J6LI+PYgfE3NgB+9cz9k/b/L3IGhtxwCqIjv3tSuRgrgdGvAi QCgRbmWbdNq+F0wViKoNpvQhZXCl7FBBIXJgCi/I8wRu2SG3j/JX3P6GWBXRLUork9Ww lFXSV9w35qZaNphqzq1kIswNczMRowD3FwMyGXzHmTm/zF9wyc6wgljFjsTLHKdwjHlo WlJKm8sWOKQck4opmDqJxteTqoDl69ps2yx2yfa/8TOqT8l/KwEQdzxxpHrreSJIVugX 1VsH5Lhc1wnS5v3ivdTGmhAh4cf++DM/z0fSPcvlKraDvyoEvq3+7e9sbcdvPOJ/xIlM cttg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C6lhI5BDNGhPYi1vjs/LIAZ7pj1bG1JyUeECF1MRwZc=; b=lsEPIqO2qsS458G9ZfBKT9an+U5gPECUw40P+nANyuPvjoN4PIgnOyVB20veBG0ga5 RlhiEgh4yzW/La6OhoGCda96QatQatg8WKyfuniY5VmRY+aTE2Myjyvu505stIVqyX3M jv9IiyCWtbrqqAINSCiL/WAXizJGgA7C+jWE98unDLnJ49jqU0415maj+GpLmayspWOO G31Ohia/41B0eRsdkPHy0I7Pvtd0BMgssDhR7FqWAkOjCUITohCeE3j4BJEWmotX8lWI 0PgTb9JJ94sBBKM+xccfkG+f7/G47n0kPgBPd+Aai5QmzVN/B7xmkXcQ9DcpwQBho/it mwQw==