Re: [OPSEC] Erik Kline's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsec-v6-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Enno Rey <erey@ernw.de> Thu, 08 April 2021 22:50 UTC

Received: from mail1.ernw.net (unknown [172.31.1.30]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange ECDHE (P-384) server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mail1.ernw.net", Issuer "ernw ca1" (verified OK)) by mx1.ernw.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id F371527309; Fri, 9 Apr 2021 00:49:54 +0200 (CEST)