Re: [OPSEC] minutes part 2

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 16 December 2008 17:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=hGECOXlvrjnvnNk4KP7G6KiKZYg+x/TBmIpafsI3OvU=; b=Ymf3kZRNY7WKkywASsPj+xqLzRw2Ycb+wjRAELbtgP7R/2eJx8D/OoYZRGBBZs6q0s VsknjYJLP4AtM0HwYv3M6iqsYIKwjudFz2+y2kxs9PZddpKCO4M9MeZg5WuyKdyaRfrJ DcRYvhBC7cHQfMcmp/8LIiQa20xtVqLRwaPsY=