Re: [OPSEC] WGLC for draft-ietf-opsec-v6-19

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 10 October 2019 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Z6VwDUf78k3ROhjIv/ZSqvBhrIm7pRR8YYaou339L+I=; b=WXoRWQ8mJ73jCRT9gPec6feWCOaG+ToR2oB7jdy6AH5d3zNQSzmbAYkBIo4bKobujU OzrXA+0kUQ+ONrZOKbB2CdeR6WybAsfFmnawK+YUM6UKr6QrHgi5aZU/neelIMmlgfJ6 6t3VtouFYUZrrtHwakGgYlrMZXcQc1nVL3F9mznZf1uCgz5o9Zy3uoZh3l6c64QMHFsK pqg9k3AgU3YzJK2OgzMFT2xCbAxU03Z+rYkwVSyCTMwySKghPeNE0qZ+CdI6KJ2XAhL6 FQEtQKUTkvR7BPFzscRxbyjvt11nO4hYM7GFcIcaGU+2aLxhuQNGR0UiXl3sIk1sc+je Xlog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Z6VwDUf78k3ROhjIv/ZSqvBhrIm7pRR8YYaou339L+I=; b=KCfrj+gW7QNuqYybxNJel+1gsm4qFuqdXot8ZwDJXk72TUqJ5c1auOZUbJwc+gUnWD aaZdftnbtNmQ7zA3WHY3mNYhTMceceWBBzIdoGbcdKq6hoPC/sUrVMD2eSNT3ZcqMoei S1ZOQ5BeZK409mCOO4rU5+W3Ww1TV9Mwblb6bIfV4Gc0AgD3006eFXo+dwXkip3h5EB+ kpgN3vsmrH8KCA5b/4UNOIM2J6kfGoIOs4N6wvc43LufLcczO41Ya+WBcMICjQohsR6r 83xgCNUBM4utF5IZtvihjK1weKAnMU8mdK6YZ/YZVnyaEYcTcHfFTQW7Ryz4PXfP6ssS RVWA==