Re: [OPSEC] draft-ietf-opsec-v6-24 - Shepherd Review update

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 13 May 2021 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OhP94tcMtRwS6WCU3K4rcai1D+I8tFk0HWcPo4/ubA4=; b=KRnCEgSfDA8c/CKib3i/BTpKgvUJoK9b+3UYe2ldv5kIRXGZ0I7WgIpvynxSmOfObM mjt7QxjwKs5pLF/41/hpqPqrXAHiFIvXVTE4uzCSgVr+oDVDvgF8E9mt9x548MAytXhp a5IWYtIKUDu9YQYZPX18WFp5h3lEOd3EhDYd0Q3/qaoEilYay8KqsSNlYbuhpC1KwEN8 GsbiAdPLOR6oomzWtmTFvnfGjyj+gWJUbllcEp3srj4vuNqLHwUPp/rq3Ye/gXji5tci h0b3/x6F6ehhfLI3PAwiu3KUnGDnoGwIFFKulZGL8zx2D7s13PsJqqifRVN8MlkgfCRC MvtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OhP94tcMtRwS6WCU3K4rcai1D+I8tFk0HWcPo4/ubA4=; b=dW0ial6B2Qz9YzUo+bUhO7vYqvQi7qSnbK/cK0rzswPC1XHsFXzIVQoFUV7TJFjUhm aajZjJnF9Ju8eOOzOSU4eLWfwHY8IBBsbq7qssh+PL4pe2nCsmixqDVpICHkG1DzmSEw j6VsVtYLaxRkMQR2koLd+CNe47dr++HXAuBgod22v6uEfMN4GGPbJ7dM/2V2Tqt4QTtP zcRIljs5wujqPJmfDO0qY5g1lHRhhvzLYje4et9EiI6TeRMphgJpwixmdc8Z7LOq0Uwc xW4g9iZsPi0Yw37iBeEUY1S/t2EEGMqrfV2S8Fhlgrl985xiRFh73/POEJnBXxmEd/b2 eRoA==