Re: [OPSEC] minutes part 2

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 16 December 2008 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=6SFEWEuko9Qac8uUxnbcrVDEbgZiAZ2yyYwYdUinKTc=; b=Q7RYjY35ZisbMNDjF6L90Fu4Uo8dbWXPVc3ZqvAF1Odn1AnUfskmk2YLrpnqvrFuy9 ZqDKpdPqtqXfUX3EDprkhf5dZmPMH/sPkDQA5xeV6cRemVSYrkggxgTWqfEz3Muy8SSb UgzCw7v0uqHqjKP3yZ3HrWA3WsQeJIZNfR0XI=