Re: [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21

Merike Kaeo <merike@doubleshotsecurity.com> Fri, 06 December 2019 16:17 UTC

From: Merike Kaeo <merike@doubleshotsecurity.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:17:26 -0800
Cc: Tim Chown <tim.chown@jisc.ac.uk>, "ops-dir@ietf.org" <ops-dir@ietf.org>, "last-call@ietf.org" <last-call@ietf.org>, "opsec@ietf.org" <opsec@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-opsec-v6.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-opsec-v6.all@ietf.org>
To: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21

Hi Tim.

You are someone who has over the years made many substantial recommendations to this document so I will echo Eric’s comment that if we did not react to your last review it was a gross oversight.  I will look at my archives since I recall making a concerted effort to make sure we included all the review comments from 2017/2018 in a version around October 2018.

- merike