Re: [OPSEC] minutes part 2

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2008 01:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=rtggI73SC9wsEWygxOH0Y4dc0+BVU6tHMPX5uTHIeHg=; b=hiGY/s5rMqD2P/xe9ntEkhGjv0Gltz/5fIGhnNKoaAaWfRixyywrB3CC0xnneEjgQP Z/zgZfvcyC8G6f0gkUar23FCREFNWnt2P63tIPvqICstaDkMRnMlhaNsv4diY4r1vBpq QFUW81x7kYiU8wOibphy6FUi/9nlRpDAmJGZE=