Re: [OPSEC] WGLC for draft-ietf-opsec-v6-19

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 24 September 2019 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=98uhWg1YByFdrNqBMrlewF7TID6zjOb0KYY/q5qfs+E=; b=ibJBP4VPTIqX36DT3kGTHyJb+oLuCO4KTYmshWz8MERYM8DoimamalJ9FEtILVFm7v n29wb46BBtBhbBSzhzgqRylsH1RgTdzUMUWQnq87c2kXSF78xujCAOb5mDkY3z0TF6S+ NF/20MLypSb6hSWOXh8+G+iDw35I3zy9wwRxLpKg03UnEfJUYeBXP88i+nhu5q/gIg6K KrLFCnWk4HYqNTvU03AQjcln/cM46tnWYo95Akj5KJD6V9CstkIg2lPXXotG61AkRhgi Pw/5Cnvta57+590rYKLJjdWluE87Tdneo5HokTI5jQM0sg7OM/qU0mxAuUdmm+/mn3Bf Ucyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=98uhWg1YByFdrNqBMrlewF7TID6zjOb0KYY/q5qfs+E=; b=nI9aB9tPK/oL4uHIgms//wRk+3bDWlWm3atVElPFlUt6uimYwD2QGBi1DJYVYhc2ey RoNhntw5cgCmdJRgCsjFUlc8+OnnP4aLuunY+2c811ZQZDHXsyDcLSiPue4Cbr/oUVUz hR2zvDcQC/7qn1E9U6mXdIQWn/QIC8ISI4H4a7Hbl18qVJ6tnqgYuOYDml04b9ARJsTQ AvFPUHsd4L3WbVWVTj1cB149O7T8JBNlVKNu+pxQxxA+AayIABTaqqdwbV+YcZeDsOK6 TW90nJFQ4ifJetmdVmwk0jl065tOTqU8hPklpWcaAy6oN8GKpJVi6DZLMqRq1/rYRDs5 fCzQ==