Re: [OPSEC] draft-ietf-opsec-v6

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 30 March 2019 13:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1553952590; x=1554557390; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=W1+gRrxnMljAYq1yzejgy PE4kwUe/biohiWx7MqzirY=; b=XkeokOwHpGkpRqhFdvztnzxN1pFkcw2n959C/ 14SejpOreq7WXKXDfxxEletqelHIAXz/43vKRI2oQIzp1f/zqgZjexfWCQFrtSzz z36TQX3W56XzMoBXSbjXsVrM8hq7D+jdYKnxS9XsSwU17h4y40/5sWAiIOnEjwIq XpURFA=