Re: opstat model questions

Alex Bochannek <abochann@cisco.com> Mon, 01 May 1995 20:37 UTC

Date: Mon, 01 May 1995 13:36:15 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Alex Bochannek <abochann@cisco.com>
To: oswg-l@wugate.wustl.edu
Subject: Re: opstat model questions

I believe the example was to move one connection between physical
interfaces, e.g., you move a link from serial 0 to serial 1. In this
case the configuration of the link stays the same but the interface
index changes. One thing I'd like to point out though is that your
polling destination also changes and this might warrant some sort of
indication in the database. Just a thought.

--
Alex Bochannek                                Phone : +1 408 526 51 91
Network Analyst - ECS                         Fax   : +1 408 526 45 75