Re: California wimps need not apply

Brian Lloyd <brian@lloyd.com> Thu, 15 December 1994 23:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 12:46:11 -0800
To: Tom Coradetti <tomc@digibd.com>, ietf-ppp@merit.edu
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Brian Lloyd <brian@lloyd.com>
Subject: Re: California wimps need not apply

Warning to the humor impaired: this reply message is sent in jest, i.e. is
*not*, I repeat, *not* serious.  It contains no information of any
substance.  Therefore, it clearly qualifies as a product of the official
IETF Guild of Authors and Groups (IGAG, of which I am member in good
standing) and, as a subsequent result, qualifies to be on the IETF
standards track.

At 12:14 12/15/94 -0600, Tom Coradetti wrote:
>(I can say that since I lived in California for 10 years.)
>Immediate oppurtunities exist for (almost) year round cross country
>skiing in Minnesota as well as some indoor activities.
>
>Current ski conditions:
>Three inches fresh powder, high 28 F, low 10 F.

Powder?  Are you talking about sugar, cocaine, what?  You certainly aren't
talking about frozen rain are you?  Nasty stuff, that.  You have to shovel
it off your driveway and then you slide around when you drive.  Ick!

It's cold here in California too.  I had to wear a sweater yesterday!

>--
>Tom Coradetti                     email: tomc@digibd.com
>DigiBoard, Inc.                   Phone: (612) 947-1118
>6400 Flying Cloud Dr.             FAX:   (612) 947-1129
>Eden Praire, MN 55344

Brian Lloyd, President                         Lloyd Internetworking
brian@lloyd.com                                3031 Alhambra Drive
(916) 676-1147 - voice                         Suite 102
(916) 676-3442 - fax                           Cameron Park, CA  95682