NeTraMet 3.1 now available

J Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Wed, 22 February 1995 20:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:17:48 +1300
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: J Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject: NeTraMet 3.1 now available

A new version of NeTraMet, the first implementation of the Internet
Accounting Architecture, is now available.  This version uses a
simplified revision of the Accounting Meter MIB based on an improved
packet matching scheme, making it easier to write rule files for the
meter.  It also implements several features making it easier to use
NeTraMet in a production environmwnt for collecting traffic flow data.

NeTraMet 3.1 is available by anonymous FTP from the mirror sites
below:

   wuarchive.wustl.edu   directory /doc/mailing-lists/accounting-wg/NeTraMet
   ftp.aarnet.edu.au	 directory pub/tools/NeTraMet
   ftp.delmarva.com      directory pub/nms

   ftp.auckland.ac.nz    directory pub/iawg/NeTraMet
      at any time between 0700 and 2000 GMT (traffic charges to New
      Zealand - which we pay - are cheaper between 8 pm and 9 am)

Cheers, Nevil

| Nevil Brownlee       n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz        Deputy Director |
|   FAX: 64 9 373 7425      Computer Centre, The University of Auckland |
| Phone: 64 9 373 7599 x8941   Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |