Wanted [again]: large organisations for 93 test

Vincent Berkhout <V.Berkhout@dante.org.uk> Mon, 27 November 1995 23:13 UTC

To: forum@nameflow.dante.net
cc: osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Subject: Wanted [again]: large organisations for 93 test
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:56:51 +0000
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Vincent Berkhout <V.Berkhout@dante.org.uk>

Dear Forum and others,

This is a repeated request already sent to the <managers@nameflow.dante.net>
and <directory-group@ukerna.ac.uk>uk>. Apologies for this, but I am still looking
for at least one university, preferably UK based.

We are trying to put a "large scale" X.500(93) test together for the beginning
of 1996. We are looking for large organisations, such as universities who
would like to participate in the test and have adequate knowledge of X.500 to
assist in the definition/preparation of an X.500(93) test suite.

Hang on ... there is some funding ($$) available to participate in a meeting
define (or enhance?) such a 1993 test suite in close cooperation with
Eurosinet.

If you are interested or you would like to get involved or know someone/an
organisation who might be, please contact me to discuss further details.

Regards,
	 Vinc&
            * *           Vincent Berkhout -- Applications Engineer
          *    *
        *                 Lockton House, Clarendon Road
       *                  Cambridge, CB2 2BH, United Kingdom
    D  A  N  T  E         Tel. +44 1223 302992 Fax. +44 1223 303005