Re: X.500, Naming and the Internet

S.Kille@cs.ucl.ac.uk Mon, 10 February 1992 20:40 UTC

To: yeongw@psi.com
cc: osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk, wpp-camayocs@nisc.psi.net, S.Kille@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Subject: Re: X.500, Naming and the Internet
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 19:34:20 +0000
From: S.Kille@cs.ucl.ac.uk

Wengyik,

Thanks for your note.    I will be sending some more detailed comments,
an genrala analysuis when i have a little more time to read
my email backlog.   These are important issues.

I did not reply initially, as I had expected you to be advocating (from
the topic list0 some of the things advocated by NADF 175, which I believe to
have some serious fflaws.    I will comment on this later.

I'd just like to note that I think you have hit the nail on the head, and
that I agree 100% with most of your note.   I think that your choice of
terminology is a bit confuisng, and that it might be useful to change this
a little.

Steve