RE: Synchronization of directories?

Alexis Bor <Alexis.Bor@globaltel.com> Fri, 22 November 1996 01:48 UTC

From: Alexis Bor <Alexis.Bor@globaltel.com>
To: "'osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk'" <osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk>, "'jyri.tahtinen@hpy.fi'" <jyri.tahtinen@hpy.fi>
Subject: RE: Synchronization of directories?
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:32:33 -0800

The XAPIA Directory Sync version 1 work was completed.  It specifies a
flat file format for exchange directory information between disparate
directories.  I believe that NEXOR in the UK developed a tool that put
data in and out of that format.  You may want to see them at
http://www.nexor.com

I don't know if they ever rolled it into product.

Alexis Bor
GlobalTel
1520 Eastlake Avenue East
Seattle, WA  98102