Forwarded mail from John Curran

Erik Huizer <Erik.Huizer@surfnet.nl> Tue, 02 March 1993 10:42 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1993 10:38:38 +0000
X400-Originator: osi-ds-request@cs.ucl.ac.uk
X400-Recipients: non-disclosure:;
X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=uk.ac/ADMD=gold 400/C=gb/; haig.cs.uc.745:02.02.93.10.38.38]
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Erik Huizer <Erik.Huizer@surfnet.nl>
To: RARE & IETF OSI-DS wg <osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: John Curran <"/RFC-822=jcurran(a)nic.near.net/"@cosine-gw.infn.it>
Subject: Forwarded mail from John Curran
Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
Phone: +31 30 310290
Telefax: +31 30 340903

Here's a reaction from John Curran to RFC-1430 (X.500 Strategy) that I feel
is important enough that I have taken the liberty of forwarding it to the
osi-ds list.

Erik